How to Make Cooling Foot Spray
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Yield: 2 x 4 oz Bottles
- Perform Time: 5 Minutes
- Digital Scale
- Spatula or Spoon
- Spray Bottle with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Funnel Pitcher
- Pipettes (for preservative and essential oil)
- Paper towels
- 2 x 4 oz Plastic Cosmo Oval Bottles
- 2 x Fine Mist Sprayer Closures
- 3 mL Peppermint Essential Oil, 2x Distilled
- 7.8 oz (231g) Moisturizing Body Spray Base
- 1 drop Water Soluble Liquid Colorant, Crystal Blue (optional)
Before starting this tutorial please make sure to read all instructions. Spray work surface, utensils and mixing bowl with 70% isopropyl alcohol and wipe with paper towels. Use disposable pipets when dispensing essential oils. Do not place undiluted essential oils in plastic ware.
Weigh the 7.8 oz of Moisturizing Body Spray Base into a funnel pitcher.
Using disposable pipettes, add the Essential Oil.
If desired, add one drop of Crystal Blue water soluble liquid colorant.
Stir for at least 60 seconds to combine or until the essential oil is fully incorporated.
Pour into plastic bottles and cap.
PDF DOWNLOAD FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA